Sunday, January 3, 2016

the most awkward transformation story of all time

Hey, all!

So I have decided to post my 14 day transformation photos at the bottom of this post.  But first, I want to share this totally awkward story that means more to me than the photos:

I'm a girl, so I have been shaving my legs approximately once a week for what feels like forever.  Okay, sometimes it wasn't every week.  Whatever.  Don't judge!  Anyway, I was shaving my legs last week and was doing the back of my thighs, when I noticed that something was different.  I realized then, that the difference was that the razor was not pushing along fatty tissue in a ripple ahead of it.  It was gliding over my smooth(er), more muscular thigh and it made me smile!

It's such a weird way to notice progress, but I noticed it nonetheless.  My goal as I participated in this challenge was not to lose weight and get super-skinny.  My goals were to be confident in my body and my mind, increase my energy levels, and work on personal development each day.  I think we can call this a success.

My energy levels have noticeably increased.
I feel more confident in myself and I am not hiding under giant sweaters and big t-shirts.
I am using my time and resources differently and am setting goals for myself that I work toward every day.

Mission accomplished.

And I'll throw in my 14 day progress pics just for kicks and giggles: (Sorry about the weird lighting)


To be completely honest, the only noticeable differences that I see in these progress photos are that my posture is slightly different (not so slouchy and I didn't realize that I used to push my hips out when I stood normally), some abdominal definition, and my booty isn't QUITE as saggy.  We're still working on that last one though.

Why wouldn't you want to get healthy and happy through fitness and nutrition?!  My goal is to help others find the same progress and success that I have found!  You can shoot me a private message via Facebook or IG for more information or email me at amfitness16@gmail.com!

Stay tuned for the 21 day progress pics!!

Stay fit!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment