Sunday, March 20, 2016

no added sugar challenge

Hi friends!

I just wanted to shoot out a quick update about a challenge I am participating in for the next 28 days!  A friend of mine from high school is hosting a NO ADDED SUGAR CHALLENGE on Facebook and I cannot WAIT.  I've know that this is something that I want to focus on for some time, but I think this group will provide the perfect amount of support and accountability to see some great results.

If you are interested in joining, just search for Lilly Polivoda on Facebook for the link!  Or check out her post about the last time she did it here and the FAQ that she put together here!

I would also HIGHLY recommend the documentary "Fed Up".  You can find it on Netflix!  I've really gotten into food documentaries since last fall, so this will likely be the first in a long line of docs that I recommend!

But really...it's very interesting.  I also find it to be a very sad reflection of our society and how we let companies dictate the choices that we make that effect our health, well being, and longevity.  Personally, I think it's utter nonsense that our elected officials let this happen, but as you will see, there is a lot of money and dirty politics involved.

If it doesn't pull a little bit at your heart strings to watch the kids talk about their struggles, then you more than likely are a robot.  Just sayin.

Check it all out and I hope to see you in the challenge group!

stay fit!

xoxo

anne

No comments:

Post a Comment