Saturday, September 28, 2013

circuit breaker and #MTLFallChallenge

Hi all!  First, I would like to announce that I am doing the Muffin Topless Commit to Stay Fit Fall Challenge starting on October 1st!  Click on the photo below to find out more!

Commit to Stay Fit This Fall with The MTL Fall Challenge!

Yeah.  I even got Instagram for this.  I don't even really understand how Instagram works....anyway.  I'm super pumped!  I am ready to put my health and well-being at the front of my mind!  Since I am trying to figure out Instagram, y'all should follow me, by clicking here!

On that note, I have a sweet workout that I did today that I want to share with you!  Since I am trying to build my strength and stamina (without access to a gym), I wanted to complete a workout today that incorporated running AND a body weight circuit.  Behold: the circuit breaker!  Get it, because you break up your run with a circuit?!  Gosh, I'm so clever!  Haha.  Anyway...here is it:


Try it out and let me know what you think!  And don't forget to jog/run 100m between each exercise!  Enjoy!

Stay fit!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment